My name is Ken Levin – principal and owner of Levins Enterprises.
I hold a degree in Accounting, which means I understand Net Present Value, ROI, Inventory Turns and Hold Cost and I graduated co-valedictorian with an MBA in International Business.
As a CIO/CTO and consultant, I have helped large companies do some big things to set themselves apart from the rest.
Here is a partial list of initiatives for which I have been responsible and or involved:
- Developing a Global SEO Strategy
- Deploying a Global website using Content Management and AWS global routing services
- Consulting on the technology build-out for a brand new manufacturing plant in Vietnam
- Evaluating and recommending Cloud-based Global Unified Communications services
- Negotiating Global software licenses
- Assisting with Project Management of a $1.4B divestiture
- Using technology to increase sales productivity by 100% and sales by $10s of millions
- Reducing inventory levels by over 70% in 1.5 years and increasing inventory turn from 1x/year to over 12x/year
- Developing successful partnerships to develop best-in-class products and…
Saving over $100M by applying technology and sound business judgement to reduce costs!